There's no place like home
Your home is probably the most expensive asset you own. You've worked hard for it, and want to protect it in case the worst happens. But the last thing you want is to work even harder so you can afford to insure it.
Your condo is one of the most important investments you'll ever make. To help protect it, you need the right kind of condominium unitowners insurance.
Like your home, your cottage is one of your most valuable assets. How much time do you spend there? Do you use it year-round? Do you rent it out at some point during the year? The answers to these questions are important when you are considering what type of insurance coverage to buy for your cottage.
How can you get the best rates?
We reward smart & safe customers with better rates.Feel better knowing you're protected. Take advantage of the opportunity to save big!
- Claims-free or mortgage-free
- Renewal discounts
- Monitored fire alarms
- More than one property insured
- Installed security system
- Bundled home and car insurance, and more…
How are premiums determined?Several factors are considered when determining your premiums, including:
- The size and location of your home
- Your home’s age, structure, heating sources, etc.
- How many claims you’ve submitted in the past
- Information about you (e.g., age)
What is a Deductible?
A deductible is the amount that you agree to pay (out of pocket) for claims-related expenses before your insurance company pays for the remaining costs. Let’s say there’s damage to your home and the total approved cost to repair those damages is $6,000. If you chose a $500 deductible when you purchased your policy, you would need to pay for the first $500 worth of expenses, and your insurance would cover the remaining $5,500.
Policy ReviewWe recommend reviewing your policy at least once a year, but there are certain times when you’ll need to contact us to officially update it:
- When your address has changed
- If you’re starting a home-based business
- When you acquire valuable belongings that require additional coverage