There's no place like home
How can you get the best rates?
We reward smart & safe customers with better rates.Feel better knowing you're protected. Take advantage of the opportunity to save big!
- Claims-free or mortgage-free
- Renewal discounts
- Monitored fire alarms
- More than one property insured
- Installed security system
- Bundled home and car insurance, and more…
How are premiums determined?Several factors are considered when determining your premiums, including:
- The size and location of your home
- Your home’s age, structure, heating sources, etc.
- How many claims you’ve submitted in the past
- Information about you (e.g., age)
What is a Deductible?
A deductible is the amount that you agree to pay (out of pocket) for claims-related expenses before your insurance company pays for the remaining costs. Let’s say there’s damage to your home and the total approved cost to repair those damages is $6,000. If you chose a $500 deductible when you purchased your policy, you would need to pay for the first $500 worth of expenses, and your insurance would cover the remaining $5,500.
Policy ReviewWe recommend reviewing your policy at least once a year, but there are certain times when you’ll need to contact us to officially update it:
- When your address has changed
- If you’re starting a home-based business
- When you acquire valuable belongings that require additional coverage