Tenant Insurance

As a tenant, it’s sometimes hard to know what contents you need to cover.


Getting the right cover for your contents while you live in somebody else's property is easy with T.K WoodMar Insurance Brokers.


We can help you protect your belongings from loss or damage caused by insured events such as fire, theft and storm.


Renters are not covered by their landlord's insurance policies. We offer packages designed for renters, including low-cost policies to suit all your needs.

We've got you covered

Giving you peace of mind

As a renter, you can still protect your beloved bits and pieces against the unexpected.

Damage or loss of the contents of your home, garages and shed caused by fire, break-ins or weather events such as floods, storms, lightning, bushfires, earthquake, tsunamis  and even meteorites!
  • Additional living expenses
  • Damages to others involved
  • Contents (your stuff)
  • Home-based businesses
  • Identity theft
  • Trailers, watercraft, and more…